Brad Friedel

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by BarryP, Jul 23, 2008.

1. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

I thought the red card was rough too. He was trying to get out of the way. Glad he will be between the sticks next week.

2. BarryP

BarryP New Member

I think much of the difference of opionion could come down to the camera angle you view it from. The first clip I saw I thought Friedel was trying to curl up and protect himself. The second clip I saw it looked like he lunged sideways into Torres (at least i think it was Torres) throwing a bit of a shoulder block.

3. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

I agree with the latter part of BPs views. He's a great American goal keeper, but he's not beyond having a few tricks up his sleeve. If he tried to get out of Torres way, he did a very poor job for someone with cat like reflexes.

I ain't buyin' it, but I do see that The Gullible Store is doing pretty good business with suckers.

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Yep, we're all on the highway, cause your way is goin' the wrong way.