Boxing Day: Fulham away to Bournemouth

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by SoCalJoe, Dec 24, 2014.

1. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

On top of the table and on fire it's not exactly the best time to travel to Bournemouth, but strange things happen on Boxing Day. Would gladly take a point and press on.

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Their last match, they won 1-6! As I mentioned in an earlier thread, I watched them against Liverpool in the League Cup replay and they looked very good. They are where they are [first place] on merit. It's a shame we're not going to be able to actually see the match, because it should be a great one to watch.

I'm guessing we lose 2-1.

3. AggieMatt

AggieMatt Well-Known Member

With the form they are in, these Cherries have not been cordial. Taking any points will be an accomplishment.

4. MicahMan

MicahMan Administrator

Today's lineup:
    Bettinelli
    Grimmer, Bodurov, Hutchinson, Stafylidis
    Parker, Christensen, Fofana, Ruiz
    Rodallega, McCormack

COYW!

Santa brought us FIFA 2015 and I'm a bit cheesed that even after downloading the update, Bettinelli still isn't the starting keeper for Fulham!

5. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

dropped into the chat room a few times during the first half -- then it occurred to me that today WASN'T Saturday and I shouldn't have expected a lively chat.

6. jumpkutz

jumpkutz Well-Known Member

I was in briefly as I was out of town and disconnected, save for my trusty iphone. A little disappointing we couldn't find a way through to a point, but it wasn't Watford, so I have no complaints. Another woulda' coulda' shoulda' scenario, but onward and upward. The rematch with Brighton is only two days off, so we gotta regroup and rebound...again. The difference is we've been able to do it under Kit. But good teams find a way to nick a a point or three when it's undeserved. Today was one of those days.
    Still bullish on this group though. They've come many miles in a short time. And the Cottage reception for Mr. Bent should be festive. We're halfway through the schedule and we ain't dead yet! COYW!