Boston based FFC fans - where to watch Man U match ?

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by BostonSue, Dec 2, 2007.

1. BostonSue

BostonSue New Member

Hi - Looking for FFC fans in Boston to watch the Man U match with on Monday. I'm from Boston but have been living in Fulham the last 8 years. In Boston now ande need to know where to watch the match ? This site mentions Phoenix Landing and Tommy Doyle's irish pub, both in Cambridge. Any good ?

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Welcome Boston/American Sue, sorry can't give any reviews on the Boston pubs. If you look under the introduce yourself section there was a new poster by the name of davefrodo who was looking for a place to watch the game also, you might want to send him a pm to see if he had any luck.

3. timmyg

timmyg Well-Known Member

i've never been but i believe i was told the phoenix landing is quality, so i recommend there. hope that helps.