BOS - FFC MatchViewing/MeetUp

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by TheRock, Dec 1, 2007.

1. TheRock

TheRock New Member

McBridefan1 and myself and a few others are meeting to watch the match at 12 noon, probably one of the pubs in Cambridge. Details to follow. Any supporters close by come on down, you are welcomed! PM me on the main site or check this post beforehand. Cheers and tks Mike + Pfog for all your efforts!

Rob

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Meeting in Boston for Fulham v. Newcastle 12/15

Here's hoping more than a few can make it, because that'll be a hell of a party.

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Great stuff, I'll spread the word. I've also put it in the announcements of this board...hopefully you'll get a load of black and white there.

4. BostonSue

BostonSue New Member

Boston-based Fulham fans

Hi,

They know me as American Sue at the Golden Lion pub in Fulham but since I'm currently visiting home in Boston, I'll go by Boston Sue for this post. I've been living in Fulham for 8 years and have been a season ticket holder for 7. I'm looking for FFC fans in Boston to watch the match with on Monday. I see that the Phoenix Landing and Tommy Doyles, both in Cambridge, are recommended on this site. Anyone going tomorrow afternoon ?

5. timmyg

timmyg Well-Known Member

RE: Boston-based Fulham fans

hey all - people decide on a place to watch for this saturday?

i'll be back home in worcester on friday to begin my (long) winterbreak, and a friend who lives in boston is having a party that night, so i might as well go to both!

hope to see everyone!

6. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

TimmyG; There is a thread on the official. They are meeting at Phoenix Landing. The Rock said he's getting there 11:30 EST. Sounds like there will be 4/5 others, so if you can make it, should be a good time.

7. bostoncottage

bostoncottage New Member

Phoenix Landing is a good spot. I'd join you all, but I'll be watching at the Banshee in Dorchester. My Toon buddy owes me drinks there from a bet. Careful of all the Liverpool fans at the Landing. They tend to bite there.

8. TheRock

TheRock New Member

Sorry for the late post... at least 5 of us will be at Phoenix Landing 1/2 hour before the match, come on down!!! 11:30 est