Blue Poo partnering with US youth clubs

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by BarryP, Jun 25, 2008.

1. BarryP

BarryP New Member

Chelsea start initiative to partner with US youth football clubs.

This is something the smaller PL clubs should have already started. I wish it were Fulham doing this instead.

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

another example of the insidious infiltration of our youth from Russian influences. next thing you know, Chelsea will be putting flouride in our water and taking over the Boy Scouts, the National Council of Churches and the ... :shock:

... uh, I beg your pardon ... the, uh ... you mean this is a GOOD thing to help youth soccer in the states? :oops:

Well, that's very different; never mind! :D

I miss Emily Latella.

3. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

The CASL club in North Carolina that Chelsea has partnered with is also a US Youth Development Academy team? I wonder how that works? Will Chelsea be signing 10 year olds and taking them out of the US for training?

4. BarryP

BarryP New Member

It is a good thing that somebody is doing it but couldn't it have been Fulham! At the very least if it had to be one of the big four how about Arsenal :wink: .

5. BarryP

BarryP New Member

Just a guess of course but I would think that Chelsea will be providing technical assistiance to the club and will put on a number of clinics that their scouts ... ummmm I mean personnel will oversee.

Small investment for a potential large return.

6. BarryP

BarryP New Member

From the Ins and Outs thread:

What a timely quote to borrow from ChigcaoTom.