Beginning to like Hillary

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Apr 14, 2008.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

No, I'm not kidding.

Yes, I know what I've said about her. But I got to know all I needed to know about her ten years ago.

What I'm talking about is the way she speaks and handles herself and just seems more at ease, more human. Notwithstanding caught 'fibbing' AGAIN!
    I was gonna post that yesterday, but thought I must be tired or something.. but I'm not alone
    Here's another conservative who thinks that:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- -
    BTW: Harold Ford was just on Morning Joe and I'm really disappointed, he's making the same lame excuses for Barack, but it's obvious why. The made him head of the DLC.

Which leads me to his home state, Tennessee. Here's how effing CLUELESS Democrats are:

{Tennessee} House Speaker Jimmy Naifeh's recent actions on self-defense votes in the Tennessee General Assembly were hypocritical and ignored the will of tens of thousands of law-abiding Tennesseans.

In other words, LYING, using the false Brady statistics on 'Right to Carry'. So that Dems dont have to worry about a lot of people with guns?

That's your Democratic party, folks. Don, before you start... let's remind the folks that Dubya couldnt have POSSIBLY 'stolen' the 2000 election in Florida if Gore had won Tennessee, his own state.

{Hmmm... shouldn't they make that a decider in close races? I mean if a presidential candidate cant win his home state, why should he be Pres?}