Beasley a Hun?

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by FFCinPCB, May 26, 2007.

1. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

Another reason to be disenchanted with the Beas.

Rangers boss Walter Smith is looking to bolster his squad by signing PSV Eindhoven winger DaMarcus Beasley. (Sun)

Of course, I'll still love when he does his odd magic for the USMNT. (And curse him when he doesn't get back on defense.)

2. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

I think Beasley deserves a bit more credit. He has switched a league after a terrible injury spell to play for City, probably the worst team going forward in the prem. He scored 4 goals for them in arguable the toughest league in football. So he adjusted from a finese league to a physical one quite well.

From what I read Rangers is also attempting to sign Robbie Fowler. This could just be a push by the Gers to get back on form and challenge Celtic, but it is the SPL afterall. Only one true team of quality in the league.