Bay Area FFC fans?

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by GaskillFC, Dec 4, 2018.

1. GaskillFC

GaskillFC New Member

Hey All,

I haven't been on, or posted much here recently, but I thought I'd log in and post an open invite for anyone who lives around the SF Bay Area to join us for the ManU match Saturday at Athletic Club Oakland. It's a sports bar, not a gym. And they serve breakfast, coffee, and all the pub-minded libations you could want for celebrating stealing a point from Mourhino's side or drowning your sorrows because we didn't.
    Anyway, all 4 FFC fans in the area (that I know of) will be there, and we welcome other supporters to join us.

Cheers and COYW!

encorespanish, SoCalJoe and nevzter like this.
  2. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

Welcome back and thanks for posting the invitation - there are a number of us that quietly lurk throughout the bay so I hope you get a good showing this weekend...and I've never been to the Athletic Club, so let us know how it goes.

COYW