ATL - FFC MatchViewing/MeetUp

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by terrinh73, Aug 14, 2007.

1. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

RE: Re: RE: Atlanta "Dirty Whites"

How can I resist? He's so...charming ;)! (?) He's there every week hugging his bucket of PBR...we're practically BFF!

I have to go to the ARSEnal game...gotta see them put the hurtin' on Chelski!

2. Jacob

Jacob New Member

Re: RE: Re: RE: Atlanta "Dirty Whites"

ha, I'll have to come down tomorrow and help him drink his sunday bucket. I can't go to the game today as I'll be cutting some other stuff way too close.

See ya guys next week or sunday if you go to the arsenal game

3. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Atlanta "Dirty Whites"

@ Jacob- I was at the game this AM...woo, LAWDY! Didn't see ya...did you make it?

4. Jacob

Jacob New Member

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Atlanta "Dirty Whites"

yeah... about that....Sorry you missed me. One of the Silverback peeps invited me to a Christmas party that got out of hand. Needless to say getting up at 9am wasn't in the cards. lol

You will have to save me a seat for the wigan game. Baring anything I "should" be able to grace you with my presence. :)

5. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Atlanta "Dirty Whites"

I won't be there tomorrow, boys. Meeting some of the CaliFULHAMians for the game. I promise to take lots of photos of our West Coast compadres!

Anyone going to the match on Boxing Day? There is a match on the 26th, right? Kinda outta touch at the mo'!

6. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Okay...Anyone going to the Tottenham v. Fulham match on the 26th? Match is on at 8am at The BH. I have a family gathering at 2, but I would like to go to the game. Praying for the best...preparing for the worst!

COYDW!

7. PaydayC4

PaydayC4 New Member

We'll see. I'll try to get down there if I can. 8 AM during the break is going to be tough.

8. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Fulham v. Brummies 12/29...final game of 2007!

Okay...just checked the schedule at The Brewhouse. Tomorrow's game is on at 2:15. As far as I can tell, there won't be another game on until January 12th when we play West Ham.

Want to get together for the last game of 2007? Need some good vibes to send out the year... :banana:

I love that dancing banana!!!

Cheers and Happy New Year!
    T

PS I will probably be there early for the Arsenal game at noon...if anyone is so inclined to catch two matches!

9. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

As I sit here, hungover, I pause to reflect on how much I have come to love this team and the Fulham/ footie fans I have met over the past two years. I am so grateful to have met you Atlanta folks and those others on the forum. It's hard supporting a team like Fulham...but it shows our love for the sport and for our boys in white.

Last night, I had a few folks come up to me and tell me how much they want Fulham to do well...these are folks who follow EPL and know I support this team, even though they support bigger clubs. Made me happy...

Anyway- I'll end my bleary-eyed rambling with a hearty Happy 2008!!!!

UP THE FULHAM!
    Terri

10. Jacob

Jacob New Member

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Just wait until you get the looks of pity from the Brewhouse regulars. It is almost as bad as Fulham loosing in itself. I sat with the Aubrey and the gooner bunch as I hate seeing Man U. at the top of the table and wanted them to be knocked off in quick fashion. I also got a little drunk in quick fashion. Those guys are something else.

I am going to have to get all you Brewhouse fulham fans out to a Silverbacks game this season. That is my goal for 08'. lol

11. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

RE: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

re: Silverbacks- I'm IN! Sure I can rally a few more...

Patrick and I are planning on going to the Fulham v. Sunderland game at the Cottage on April 5. Anyone think they can swing it? Bring some of the Dirty to the Cottage???

This is all "in embryo," but it looks VERY promising!

HSteve- we may end up crashing at your place for at least one night ;)!

12. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Re: RE: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Terri, we have already bought the plane tickets and will be at the April 5th game. Our spring breaks must coincide. I'm coming with my husband and two boys. Let me know what you decide to do. I'd love to meet up with you at a pub or the match.

13. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

RE: Re: RE: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

@ C'Mo- Heck yeah! I'll let you know something soon-ish. I think we are going to start looking seriously once we get our tax returns/ my husband sells some BMX parts.

Hope I can get tickets to the game **fingers crossed**

14. Clevelandmo

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Everyone on the Offal told me there would be no problem getting tickets to that game. Have you been to the cottage before?

15. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Nope. This will be my first time :). I've been to Old Trafford...but it was off-season, so I've never seen an actual EPL game.

16. Clevelandmo

This will be our first time to the cottage too. Cant wait.

17. HarbordSteve

HarbordSteve New Member

Hi Terri - Just saw this one! You and Patrick are welcome to crash at my 'Harbord Street' abode.... Glad you've finally managed to get a trip over lined up. Maybe we can all catch a gig or two as well? Here's a good site for listings:

http://www.timeout.com/london/music/fea ... 116/4.html

Hopefully more announced as The Beach Boys and Ike Turner aren't exactly floating my boat...

18. PaydayC4

PaydayC4 New Member

Silverbacks...I live a 5 minute walking down the hill from the Silverbacks Stadium and have yet to go to a game. Let me know what that goes on.

I'd love to go out to watch that Fulham-Sunderland game during Spring Break myself...don't know if I'll have the funds to do it though.

19. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Brewhouse is showing the Fulham v. West Ham match Saturday at 10 (so it says on the website). It's the same time as Arsenal v. Birmingham City...so I don't know if we will have to fight for a TV or what. I will be there...will you?

Hmmm....might be the day-boo of my FUSA shirt :D!

-T

20. dtwondough

dtwondough New Member

does anyone have travel plans for the april 05 match? I might be able to make this, though I would be going solo, wife has to keep on teaching little ones. Any chances of catching other game in or around London that same weekend. I was able to visit Craven Cottage over the summer, but they had it closed for repairs, so just a bunch of pictures of the gate and me not being able to get in.