ATL - FFC MatchViewing/MeetUp

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by terrinh73, Aug 14, 2007.

1. martin

martin New Member

I'm out. Tape delays don't excite me too much. I will probably just listen to Gentleman Jim.

2. PaydayC4

PaydayC4 New Member

Sadly, I'm in agreement with Martin because it's a tape delay I won't be watching it at the Brewhouse. I think I'll be in the chatroom with everyone else (while trying to catch up on grading).

Oh well...COYW!

3. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Agreed...up to my eyeballs in essays, so I might just rely on the chatroom for updates :)!

BTW- I just want to say that the Atlanta supporters group (we need a name or something!) is pretty awesome :)! These guys have been fans of Fulham much longer than I have (I'm just the one who "rallies the troops"- I suppose) and I am very glad we've all "found" each other. Really....it's a big part of what makes me love this team...Fulham fans are true class!

See you next match (do we really have to wait until NOVEMBER?!!?)-
    Terri

4. Jacob

Jacob New Member

It really is good to hang out with everyone. Here are a few more pictures from the Chelski game. Then there is Aubrey, the drunkin' Gooner.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

FYI- Aubrey was two buckets of PBR and at least two shots of Jager in when that pic was taken (at noon). Arguably, he was the loudest Fulham supporter at the pub :D!

Jacob was much better behaved!

6. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

How about "Terri's Terrors?"

By the way, all you ATL-area FulhAmericans are the greatest! Always an inspiration.

7. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Fulhamaniacs

Fulhamsters

Fulhanteans

Fulhatlanteans

Fulham Brewhouse Brigade

FulhamBrewsters

Brewhouse Cottage Clan

Brewhouse Brigade

Cottage Brew

CottageBrigade

Fulham High Colonials {err... maybe better if it were a medical fan group}

8. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

haha, classic Terri. You are a true example of a Fulham supporter and keep it up Atlanta fans!

9. Jacob

Jacob New Member

ha, What you missed was later on that night when we went to twains to watch the Silverbacks break down and loose in the finals.

This picture says it all about him. (notice pitcher of beer with a straw in it)

[​IMG]

10. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Atlanta Fulham (until a better name comes along)...Taking Care of Drunk Gooners Since 2007 :lol:

11. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Just got an e-mail update from Brewhouse-
    Fulham v. Sunderland
    October 27 @ 4:15PM

I will be partaking in a Halloween Home Crawl that day (all are welcome...think "trick or treating" for big kids!). If you go to BH, have fun and I will see you in November!

-T

12. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

NEXT SATURDAY (SATURDAY...SATURDAAAAYYY!!!)
    Fulham v. Reading at 5:30
    I will be hashing that day...but I should be done and on my way to the BH by second half. GOD I MISS FOOTIE!

IN TWO WEEKS (WEEKS...WEEKS...WEEKS!!!)
    Fulham v. Scousers (gulp!)
    Game is on at noon...I will DEFINITELY be there! You know how crazy the Liddypool guys get at the Brewhouse...don't leave a sister hanging!
    I want to see that one Scouser (you know the guy) pace frantically and cuss up a storm when we win...that would be like Christmas a month early!

THANKSGIVING WEEKEND (TURKEY...TURKEY...TURKEY)
    Harbord Steve will be back in the ATL. Let's plan on getting together (if you're in town) and welcoming him back to the Dirty, Dirty!

COY(Atlanta)W!
    Ters

13. PaydayC4

PaydayC4 New Member

Now that the HS XC season is over, I'll be there next Sunday for the Blackburn game but I can't be there for the ManU game (I'll be in a school meeting). I can't wait to actually meet some fellow ATL Fulham fans.

-Chris

14. AtlantaJohn

AtlantaJohn New Member

Atlanta

Did not have any idea there was anyone else in the Atlanta area who supported Fulham.

Have been to the Brewhouse on many occassions in the past but never seen a Fulham shirt.

Live up in Cobb and have called the teams I coached and managed Fulham, last year an over 50 team, this season my grandaughters under 8 team.

Been a Fulham man for well over 50 years, and glad to know i am not alone.

15. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

RE: Atlanta

Yeah- I'm totally a newbie and can only claim to have followed Fulham for two years now.

Last year I went to the Brewhouse for a day game during my Spring Break and I asked the bartender to put on the Fulham v. Everton match. He snorted at me and said "Someone actually watches those teams???"

Think we will have a formidable group on Sunday...that'll show'em! Although, I must say the Chelski game was the biggest turnout of Fulham supporters I've ever seen at the BH. One guy was in town from SC for the Georgia Tech game and came by to watch the match. He was totally shocked at the amount of people there supporting the "good guys!" Good times...

Hope to see you Sunday!

Terri

16. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

YAY, CHRIS! Enjoy the Thanksgiving Break...whatever happened to closing the schools Monday and Tuesday to save water? My kids were all a-twitter last week...:)

Suckers...

17. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

So...how many seats must I save Sunday AM? Chris? Martin? Jacob? Steve?

Can't wait!

18. HarbordSteve

HarbordSteve New Member

Hi Terri.

I'm in - save me a seat. I'll be wearing my FFC fleece jacket.

Steve

19. PaydayC4

PaydayC4 New Member

Terri, please save me a seat. I'll be there.

20. Jacob

Jacob New Member

I shall make the trip down. see ya then.