ATL - FFC MatchViewing/MeetUp

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by terrinh73, Aug 14, 2007.

1. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Harbord Steve, you going to the man Citeh match?? If so, lets meet up and I'll buy the first round. It's been a while.

2. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Yay, Steve **jealous**! For sure...I'll see you at the Fulham v. Blackburn game on 11/25!

I'll keep an eye out for you, Martin. By gametime, the Liverpool and Arsenal fans would have cleared out...should be easy to find each other/ an available table/ a pint or two/ a TV showing the game :D!!

3. HarbordSteve

HarbordSteve New Member

Hi Mike,
    Just saw your itinerary on the other thread - and I agree, you'll be well-oiled by gametime! I'll head to the Golden Lion around 2:30, hope to see you there.
    Steve

4. martin

martin New Member

I will be there around noon. Maybe earlier if I can get myself motivated. Come on Fulham!

5. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

I wore my Boca shirt to school yesterday...so today it will be McBride :). Again, shouldn't be difficult to find each other...I'll be with my husband and one of our friends, so a table to four, please!

6. martin

martin New Member

It was fun watching the match at the Brewhouse with Terri and friends. Hopefully we will see a win next time!

7. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Yes! I think we brought a few others at the Brewhouse "into the fold"- so to speak! I had a great time...and will be there next week with smelling salts and a defibrillator, if needed!

This team is not good for my stress level...

8. martin

martin New Member

I will be there! The Tech game is at 3:30, so I can do both :rock:

9. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
    HECK YA!

Okay, Atlanta folks- you guys better be there! Need to support our boys against the "team down the river that will not be named!" :3d devil:

:3d footy: Come on FIGHTING FULHAM! :3d footy:
    T

PS I will never be this animated again :D

10. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Atlanta Roll Call!
    Terri
    Martin
    Jacob
    Random folks who I am dragging along

Meet at Brewhouse between 9:45 and 10. We should have about 8 folks, so whomever gets there first, save a table! Ready to face down the "Atlanta Blues"...

COYW!!!
    T

11. martin

martin New Member

I'm in. See y'all there around 10.

12. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Just got an e-mail that more people are coming...the number is now up to 10! I'll try to get there as early as I can...Arsenal plays at 9:45 and Liverpool at 10, so it will be packed. Excited that we have such a great group! Hopefully, that bodes well :)!

COY (ATLANTA) W!!!
    T

13. teletwang

teletwang New Member

FFC Supporter in Alpharetta

Can't be there tomorrow (I'll be at my daughter's match!), but as a newbie, it's good to know there are other FFC supporters in Atlanta! It gets lonely sometimes surrounded by MU Rowdies, Chelski, and Rafa supporters. When I tell them who I support, I usually get a puzzled look along with a "Really?!? Why?" Love it!!

14. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

RE: FFC Supporter in Alpharetta

WELCOME! I work in Alpharetta...maybe we can get together for a weekday match OTP. You know...it's only fair :D!

15. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

16. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Love the flick Terri. Glad to see all the smart, good looking people support the Whites! That's quite a supporters group you've got going there. Congrats!

17. DCDave

DCDave Member

I don't know how any red-blooded male could have supported Chelsea with the three of you there supporting Fulham. :)

18. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Great job Terri...keep them comin'. Fulham's lead recruit...and a great day to gain a few more.

19. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Four tables of Fulham fans vs 1 lone Chelski fan....Priceless.

20. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Okay- I would be remiss if I didn't at least ask if anyone is getting together for the Pompey match tomorrow :D. Sunday is my grading day, but I can be roused for a match if people are heading to the BH :)