ATL - FFC MatchViewing- Brewhouse MeetUps PART 2

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by terrinh73, Jan 9, 2008.

1. PaydayC4

PaydayC4 New Member

RE: ATLANTA FOLKS! Put in your orders MARCH 22!

I'll be there...I'm psyched for this matchup. As for something overseas, I'll put in an order. How much is a jersey?

2. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Can't wait to see you, Chris! Sadly, I will only be able to stay for the first half since the hash is 20 minutes south of HaJaInternational. Damnitall!

As for jerseys, with a name they're 50GBP. Without, I think it is 40GBP. I'm only guesstimating based on the club shop website. So...tell me if you want home or away, what size, and if you want a jersey for a particular player. Seems I'm coming home with armloads of Bullard jerseys!

See you Saturday!
    Terri

3. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

So far:
    Me
    Patrick
    Chris
    Martin
    Jacob
    Brian

Let me know what you want from the team store and BRING CASH!

See ya' soon!

COYW!
    T

4. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Come to the Brewhouse and Stick It to Some Scousers

Okay...we're going to be WAY outnumbered, but the owner of the Brewy is dead tired of the Liddypewl guys who have taken over his bar (wonder why?!)...maybe, just maybe, we can exploit this dissatifaction (free rounds and a new crew of Dirty Whites?). I'll be there bearing gifts from the Cottage.

:banana: WHO'S WITH ME????? :banana:

Ters

5. PaydayC4

PaydayC4 New Member

RE: Come to the Brewhouse and Stick It to Some Scousers

This is the game that kept us up last year so we've got to continue having hope. I'll be there and hopefully Dempsey can find the back of the net in this game too. See you on Saturday.

6. DCDave

DCDave Member

RE: Come to the Brewhouse and Stick It to Some Scousers

I will be at the Brewhouse for a game this June. My wife's home office is in Atlanta, and one of her co-workers is Romanian and I'm 1/2 Romanian, so we will be there on Monday June 9 for the Romania-France Euro 2008 match. The Atlanta picked the Brewhouse to watch the game and I told them--hey, I know about that place!

Go Romania.

7. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Can't wait to meet you, Dave! I'll be out on summer break and look forward to my mid-afternoon-weekday EuroCup Footy Fix this summer!!!

8. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

So far for Saturday:
    Me
    Bryan
    Chris
    Steve
    Andrew
    Mike
    Betsy

Not sure who else...saving a table for eight just in case!
    T

9. PaydayC4

PaydayC4 New Member

I think Jacob is coming too...then he'll be going to the Silverbacks home opener

10. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Upcoming matches:
    April 26- Won't be there...not really interested in tape delay
    May 3- If it is showing at the BH- I will be there
    May 11- Absolutely! It's the last game and the weekend after my birthday, so let's plan to get a good group together at the Brewy. Lord knows when we shall meet again **sniff, sniff**

Miracles never cease...let's hope for wins these next few games!!!

We always have the Silverbacks...
    -T

11. PaydayC4

PaydayC4 New Member

So they win today 3-2 on a great comeback led by Diomansy Kamara...

...and now I can't be at the Brewhouse next week for what amounts to (another) playoff game against Birmingham because I'll be in the OC chaperoning some HS students.

Please win FFC so we can be in good spirits on May 11th for that Portsmouth game....

12. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

ATL- Dirty Whites: Fulham v. Purple Pandas

Okay...I know Birmingham City's uniforms aren't PURPLE, but they damn well look like the Purple Panda from Mr. Roger's Neighborhood to me!

YOU BE THE JUDGE:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Okay, maybe it's just me...

BUT ANYHOO...
    The Brewy is putting out some confusing information in its e-mail updates. The game will be on LIVE at 10am Saturday 5/3. There will be a replay at 5:00 on Saturday. I will be there for the live game, of course. I will leave the room frequently then return to insure several goals.

Can't wait!
    Ters :banana:

EDIT: The Hotspur v. Reading game is on at the same time...gonna need several ciders!

13. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

So far for Brummies (although I have been off lately with attendance):
    Terri
    Jacob
    Aubrey-the-Drunken-Gooner
    Chris
    Bryan
    Indra
    Daz (?)
    Betsy (?)

I am pretty sure that dude with the Dempsey 2006-2007 away kit will be there. Does anybody know his name?

Martin...dude! You gotta come out of your hidey-hole for this one!!!

Let me know if you plan on supporting the good guys so I can save space!

-T

14. PaydayC4

PaydayC4 New Member

Have a good time at the Brewhouse...I'm here in SoCal with HatterDon (crazy coincidence) at a HS competition.

Someone give me a call about the game tomorrow - (404) 323-0489...I'll be in the OC with no way to watch the game. I can also tell HatterDon the results too.

Have a good time....

15. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

We will definitely call you...hopefully, we'll be screaming so loudly you won't understand what we are saying!!!!

Give Hatter a hug for me ;)!

-T

16. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

He did! There's a picture of it somewhere. I'm not sure I can upload mine, but certainly a bright young educator like Chris should be able to manage it!

17. PaydayC4

PaydayC4 New Member

...so what's the plan for Sunday? Should we meet up at the Brewhouse or should we meet up in the chatroom because of the tape-delay? I wish I was not 25 minutes from the Brewhouse.

(HatterDon, as for getting a picture on here, I need some time to empty out the roll from that disposable camera we got from USAD. I'm just glad the chess set came back in one piece...)

18. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Pretty sure Jacob and I will be at the Brewy...trying our damndest to avoid any coverage until then...

Whaddya say, fellas?

19. PaydayC4

PaydayC4 New Member

I'll be there....

20. PaydayC4

PaydayC4 New Member

...but unfortunately, I'll be late. One of my runners is still deciding on which school to go to so I'm meeting with a coach and him to discuss a NLI (Letter of Intent) on Sunday morning...no telling how long this will last.