Anyone subscribe to Fulham TV?

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by Yo_Adrian, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Yo_Adrian

Yo_Adrian New Member

I'm looking for a place to find good video highlights of all FFC matches this season. I found Fulham TV but I don't see yesterdays match listed.. is it updated regularly? Anybody try it? Is it worth $75?

I tried to buy season & weekend PPV's but my provider isn't offering them yet, and may not this season. And it doesn't look like FSC is broadbasting Weddnesday's game.

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Adrian, there will NOT be any more Pay-Per-View's this season. If you do not get Setanta and/or Fox Soccer Channel, you will not get to see the matches.

As for FulhamTV, if you have an extra $75 and you want highlights, this is your place. Usually the highlights come up about 24 hours after the match. In addition, you get LIVE matchday commentary from each match as well as interviews throughout the season.

The Premiership is strict with its copyright laws regarding showing highlights of Premiership matches. That being said, it is very rare to find any Premiership highlights on the Internet for free. That being said, your best bet is to get FulhamTV.

3. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Its a good service. You can listen to any EPL match, plus SPL,CCC, and I believe others. They also have statistic charts, and Gentlemen Jim does a great job calling the Fulham matches. The price might be a bit steep but its for a full season and you'll never have to worry about how your going to listen to the game. Listening to games on the computer may not sound all that appealing but you can go in the FUSA match day chat room while listening.

4. Yo_Adrian

Yo_Adrian New Member

Thanks for the quick response guys!

Well since it sounds like there's no use in holding out for the PPV's I'll give FTV a shot.. at least I know it's updated and sounds worthy of the 75 bones.

5. BC

BC New Member

I subscribed right before the debacle Sunday and it was great (Fulham TV I mean; not the match result). I was able to console myself by watching last year's win over Chelsea at the Cottage. I think it's worth it.