Anyone going to Craven Cottage Feb 3 for Newcastle match?

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by sament, Jan 10, 2007.

1. sament

sament New Member

I am a new member of the FulhamUSA site but a Fulham FC supporter for about 4 years.
    I was wondering if anyone is attending the Newcastle match on Feb 3 and where to go for a few pints prior to the match?
    I will be there in Block HL. Hopefully I will see McBride, Bocanegra and Dempsey on the pitch at the same time for the Whites!
    Le me know if you will be there...

2. DCDave

DCDave Member

RE: Anyone going to Craven Cottage Feb 3 for Newcastle match

Sament, welcome to the board. FYI we have a few members in the DC area. I live in McLean and DCHeather works in DC.

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Hi Sament,
    I have bought 4 tickets for Americans coming over to see the game Sament although I won't be there since one of my best friends (and FulhamUSA member CriticalBill) is getting married that weekend and I'll be in New York.

So you're in HL eh?! If you want atmosphere and hardcore Fulham supporters, you're in the right area.

Be sure to go to the Golden Lion pub in Fulham (just mention FulhamUSA at the door) and you can enjoy a pint with you fellow FFC fans.

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Hey, sament, you aren't the person responsible for spraying F.F.C. on a wall in downtown DC are you? I know it wasn't Dave or Heather!

5. sament

sament New Member

Thanks for pub recommendation AmericanMike. I was hoping for some good atmosphere in HL. I travelled to Villa Park last March to see Fulham play and the Fulham travelling supporters were great!
    I got to meet Brian McBride that day.

HatterDon - sorry it wasn't me...

6. sament

sament New Member

Hey, DaveNearDC - I actually live in Falls Church. Do you ever go ino DC to watch EPL/Fulham games on TV?

7. barog

barog New Member

Welcome matey