Another Lib program fails

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Jan 5, 2007.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Read it and weep all you blue-sky libs... who yearn for the ideal, and discount human nature!

Hispanics fail to learn English, fail in US life

The ex-congressman who co-authored the bill to teach in spanish says it was never meant to last forever, but schools keep enabling spanish-only.

Of course, The 'VICTIMS' dont like it... and blame EVERYONE ELSE!

Lessee... we all, even me, thought busing* for integration might work... it didnt, and black families wanted it gone in favor of neighborhood schools.

We all thought adding a handicap for Affirmative Action might work, but those helped found that employers subtracted any advantage for ALL minorities if they thought the applicant was given an edge because of it.

We all hoped that a safety net might work in welfare Think of the poor Chirren! but all it did was create a dependent generation.
    - I blame conservatives for that... breaking up the two-parent home for women to qualify.

THIS is what I mean... you HAVE to think of Human Nature, FIRST before you adopt these politicies.

*okay now, Don?

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Lessee -- busing -- moving folks from place to place

bussing -- kissing folks

Fog, I never had thought of kissing as a means to end segregation. You guys in Ohio are much more liberal than we Texans. :lol:

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Hmm... is there a point there, you want to dispute anything I wrote, other than spelling?

heh...

It would absolutely KILL you guys to admit I'm right on ANYTHING wouldnt it!

And it must REALLY suck to see me blame my own party/political type for any shortcomings!