Americans going to Everton Match

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by americanmike, Mar 13, 2008.

1. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

For those who read this before the game...SPENCER! I'll be in the Bricklayers Arms and NOT the Golden Lion due to the fact I have to meet up with a few old colleagues of mine.

Here is a link to the site: http://www.bricklayers-arms.co.uk/

Hope to see you there!

2. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

I'll be there. Like noon, or thereabouts??

3. americanmike

Sounds good Spencer. Good to have you back.

4. americanmike

SPENCER! Read me

Sorry Spencer. Just been told that the Bricklayers isn't opening early on Sunday so it looks like it will have to be the Golden Lion.

I just hope you read this before you head to the Brick...sorry to mess you guys about!!

5. Kathy

Kathy New Member

RE: SPENCER! Read me

Hope you all found each other! Wish I was there! Mike, my email thanks to you for hanging with me a couple of weeks ago bounced back. So thanks! It was so much fun! Congrats on todays B-I-G W-I-N!!

6. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Re: SPENCER! (didn't) Read me

UGH :(

Yous told wrong Mikey, it was open and packed. I shoulda checked the computer before I left but I was running late as it was and theres quite a bit of competition to get on one. Thought maybe you'd left before I got there or somthing. Kept scaning the crowd where your seats are(were?) but was no use. I went back to the Bricklayers after the game to see if you'd gone back there. I should of gone to the Lion at that point, my error there.

In anycase I had a magnificant time at the back of the H5! Quite rambuncous, everybody falling all over each other.

7. americanmike

RE: Re: SPENCER! (didn

Hi Spencer,

Ugh...we're both dumb. I changed to the Golden Lion because I was told (obviously wrongly) that the Brick might not be opened, i even called but got no answer. Plus, my old boss was meeting me that morning so had to give him a place that was open.

With that said, Katy and I were a bit late anyway since our train was cancelled and we had to fricken drive in the rain.

Regardless Spencer, I hope you enjoyed my choice in seating and that you finally got to see a Fulham win live...I know we didn;'t meet up and I'm gutted but atleast it was worth it. Katy says hello!

8. GaryBarnettFanClub

GaryBarnettFanClub New Member

Hey Spencer, you may not have met up with Mike (I've tried and failed twice now!) but did you watch the Grand Prix? Hamilton was awsom. I think it could be his year.

9. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Grand Prix? I mean England actually wins a test match abroad and you want to talk about an AUTO race?

I just don't know about you some times.

10. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

Mike's a hard one to track down. He blends in too well with Brits now.

11. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Re: RE: Re: SPENCER! (didn

Yeah I did see the end of it in a pub after the game. Looked like a walk away.