Accounts...logging on to new site

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by admin, Sep 24, 2011.

1. admin

admin Administrator

We imported all users from the old site to the new one. An email was sent out with usernames and *NEW* passwords to the email address you used to register on the previous site.

EDIT: ALL INACTIVE USERS (from the old site) HAVE NOW BEEN DELETED. You will now have to create a new account (with a new or old name) if you wish to use the forum. Please email fulham1879fc@gmail.com, if you're having any difficulty creating an account. Thanks.

2. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

3. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

bump again.

Also, if you hit the forgot password link. You will need to enter the address you used to register on the concrete5 site, and there will be an activate password link that you need to hit for the new password to become active.

Again, please contact Mike or me if you are having any trouble accessing your old screen name. Mike can be reached at mike@fulhamusa.com and I can be reached at ldr451@aol.com.

4. The_Gatties

The_Gatties New Member

I just signed up for a new account. I'm using a different email now, so to avoid hassle, I just signed up again.

-Jason (Dawg The Don)

5. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Good to have you back Dawg! Hope to hear your health is back up to 100%.

6. The_Gatties

The_Gatties New Member

Oh yeah, I'm doing good. My liver is 100% recovered. My blood pressure is a little high, but being a footy fan does that to ya.

7. The_Gatties

The_Gatties New Member

Gotta say, I'm not having any problems with this version of the messageboard, so that's a positive sign.

8. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Do you wish to remain "The_Gatties" or go back to "DawgtheDon?" It's no trouble resetting the account.

Also, I noticed a couple of newly registered accounts that haven't been activated.

Please be sure to hit the activate account link in the email that is automatically sent to you upon registering, otherwise you won't be able to post. :(

You can always reach Mike or me at Mike@fulhamusa.com or ldr451@aol.com, if you are having any trouble with registering or reactivating your old account name.

9. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Due to some nitwits who think we're an adult entertainment message board...all new user registrations will need admin approval. Sorry if it delays any newcomers from posting...

on FULHAM topics. ;)

10. TJDallas

TJDallas New Member

Hey Heather,

Random question: Is there anyway to see if TJDallas was my old username? I've tried a couple different passwords with it and nothing. But I feel like the coincidence that 2 people from Dallas with the name TJ is to goood to be true. Thank you. No rush on that I know you are very busy.

11. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

There's a new social login system. You can log in with a facebook and a google account right now...twitter might be on way, but seems to not be working properly at the moment. Existing users can pair their social network accounts with their profile via the user control panel and profile tab (look towards the bottom).

BTW...all inactive accounts have been purged from the board, if you're wondering why the user count dropped.