Abramovich puts scum up for sale

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by jumpkutz, Mar 2, 2022.

1. jumpkutz

jumpkutz Well-Known Member

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...says-offered-chance-buy-club-roman-abramovich

Despite his protestations, it appears clear he does support Putin (and vice versa), and is moving quickly to get ahead of the inevitable. Potential Swiss buyers? We'll see, I suppose, but few outside of the oil rich sheikdoms of the Persian Gulf Coast have deeper pockets. Fingers crossed they come back toward the middle if this happens.

MicahMan likes this.
  2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

It'll be interesting to see how he's going to get his money out of the Swiss banks.

Oh, by the way, despite losing their 'keeper in the 20th minute today, Luton Town embarrassed Chelsucks this afternoon before finally being overcome and losing 2-1. Check out the British press. They all seem to be impressed -- I've even seen predictions of they're getting promoted!

Yeah, I know, but ... Hatter Don, y'all!

3. MicahMan

MicahMan Administrator

I watched a good chunk of that match and was thoroughly entertained! I liked the half-time commentary from the reporters on the pitch who said something like "The Luton supporters came up with some... interesting... chants about Abramovich. No part of which we can repeat."

Which reminds me of the argument GJ had with the Cardiff supporters. He said the Cardiff supporters were vocal, but not as offensive as the Luton crowd. I did hear "F&#*ING WANKER" more times than I could count on ESPN+ today.

4. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

That was HD.

encorespanish, SoCalJoe and MicahMan like this.
  5. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Hahahaha…Top Notch Nev!!!

6. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

7. jumpkutz

I guess he didn't beat the gun.

8. jumpkutz

And scum just got NEUTERED! Wonder how many of their players immediately dialed their agents saying GET ME THE **** OUT OF HERE!!!!

9. sacffc

sacffc Well-Known Member

Don't know how much of a chance he has, but there was a story here (Sacramento) yesterday that Sacramento Kings owner Vivek Ranadive will put in a bid to buy Chelsea.

Sacramento Bee story