A Nice Safe post slaggin Fox News

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Mar 22, 2009.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Red Eye is a Fox late nite answer to Comedy Channel/Maher 'news' programs. I think it's boring and juvenile, just like the examples just mentioned, so I dont bother with it. But of course you'd expect 'Right Wing Cretin Bloggers' to slaver over and find a way to justify every idiot point, right?

Umm.. no. That's where we're different than Obama drones.

Case in point: Douche of the Week- Greg Gutfeld

Wonder if the Maher mirror clone will invite a local Canuck soldier and kiss his ass on camera?

2. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

note the partial retraction

3. pettyfog

You mean:Douche of Next Week- Uncle Jimbo.?

Can you tell me what Jack M was upset about, really? Seems to me, it was that "Jimbo is shitting on our friends". Sweet irony!

And it wasnt from Ace.. if it was, then THAT would have been a retraction.
    Go back to my original post. Part of the logo on Ace is the spade, and Jimbo called it.
    Notice Jack M didnt do a f##$king thing to counter-punch the issue?

Cheapshot dipshits are dipshits.. doesnt matter what he was shooting or who he was shooting it at..

That said, I read Ace because he's half insane, always profane and often right. Even Jack M is often right. Doesnt mean he is here, doesnt mean jiimbo is right on something else.

And I very rarely read the commenters. They're more civilized than kos' commenters but I'm smarter than they are, too.

Here's some more delicious irony I just thought of... Gutfield reads Ace. And he wants someone from the blog to go on Red Eye.
    Now .. think hard and GUESS which he's more likely to ask on, now: Uncle Jimbo or Jack M.

4. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

all I said was note the partial retraction.

OK, maybe I did it just to wind you up a little. If you were trying to catch up on all of the studying you blew offwhile your university had spring break, you would need a distraction too.

5. pettyfog

I knew exactly what you were doing. You think I got this old and smart* by NOT recognizing that? I had not seen the 'retraction' yet, but it all worked out.

It was a PERFECT LEAD IN TO reinforce my original point.
    Thanks!

* "Too soon old, too late smart." ... too tired to do anything about it.
    heh