57 States?!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by dcheather, May 12, 2008.

1. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

So now the Union has 58 states. It's humorous that a presidential candidate could make such an error. Was he including territories as well? Maybe it's sleep deprivation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

2. jmh

jmh New Member

Probably sleep deprivation or a simple slip-up. The number of states he's visited is actually 47.

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Re: 57 States?! v more mccain pander

It's all so CONFUSING, isnt it.. eg; your subj title says 57, message refers to 58.

That's the LEAST thing to worry about... I'd suggest Obama camp worry about things like 'losing bearings'. And McCain camp stop worrying about offending the libs and left and start trying to get Conservatives on board.

His meme THIS week is to climb on the Climate Change bandwagon..
    He's already said Economy isnt his forte.. evidently weather science isnt, either.

Does he REALLY think he can win by having Reagan Republicans stay home?

4. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

RE: Re: 57 States?! v more mccain pander

Sorry, I was adding the one to the already 57 states he mentioned at the beginning. He said I've been to 57 states and one more to go. So...58 states.

5. jmh

jmh New Member

Re: 57 States?! v more mccain pander

I guess your use of the phrase "weather science" encapsulates what so many people fail to understand about the concept of climate change. Weather and climate are two different things.