3/17 v. Everton - Ticket Question

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by lachastaine, Jan 30, 2008.

1. lachastaine

lachastaine New Member

For the second year in a row I'm making a trip over to London to catch a Fulham match. Last year I spent $450 to buy 3 tickets to the Manchester United match from a broker and they turned out to be fake. Ended up watching the match at the Lion and having an utterly miserable and expensive experience.

This year I'm bringing 5 people (6 total) for the Everton match and don't want to take any chances. I'm not a member so I won't be able to buy tickets until next week when it may be hard to get 6 seats together. Does anyone have any advice on how I can ensure that I will get 6 REAL tickets together or at least near each other? Also seat suggestions in the past seem to imply that I should try to sit in the Hammersmith end or the Haynes stand. The fact that I was able to convince people to return after last year's debacle makes me desperate not to screw up again! Thanks in advance for any help...

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

lachastaine, send a pm to American Mike, he will answer any questions you might have.