2020-21 Goal of the Season Vote

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by MicahMan, May 26, 2021.

1. MicahMan

MicahMan Administrator

You can vote here for the goal of the season until early morning May 31: https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2021/may/Goal-of-the-Season-Vote/

It is a rather lackluster bunch of goals. I think a major reason for that is Fulham had very little feel-good drama in their matches (lots of stomach churning drama). Fulham had zero come from behind victories this season, only came back to get a draw three times out of 13 draws, and of the 27 goals scored this season just four were scored after the 75th minute. Think about last season with Mitro's late header that got the win against Swansea or Kebano's late spot kick goal against Cardiff or Joe Bryan - lots of drama in those goals.

My favorite was the first goal against Liverpool. That was probably when I felt the most encouraged about Fulham this season.

2. stlouisbrad

stlouisbrad Well-Known Member

I voted for Cairney's goal. It wasn't particularly spectacular but I thought we could have attempted a few more like that.

3. astroevan

astroevan Well-Known Member

Cairney played for Fulham this season?

I think it's funny that both Liverpool goals start from Salah being Salah. He flops at Robinson's touch before Decordova-Reid's goal and lets Lemina easily snatch the ball from him on the second.

I voted for Lemina. I think the individual effort that he showed was something that was missing from pretty much everyone all season long.

stlouisbrad and MicahMan like this.
  4. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Wait, there was more then one goal? :rolleyes:

stlouisbrad likes this.