2015/16 Supporters Club

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by dcheather, Jun 25, 2015.

1. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

The first email I got still had the old client ref. and even said "Your current Client Reference remains the same " Tried that but could never access my account. If they sent out another e-mail with a new number I never got it. Once I got my new number frorm the club it went fine

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Not as lucky with the quick response as Jim was. Sent out yet another email today to that address at the club, so as soon as it gets cleared up (fingers crossed, I'd rather not have to call overseas), I can tie everyone together and we will be official again.

EDIT: Did get an email telling me the club will have answer to my inquiry within 48 hours.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
  3. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Curious after our newest member's post, is the club official again?

4. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

We are, I'll put up the list later in the week.