2013-14 Fulham Membership/ FUSA Supporters Club

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by HatterDon, Jul 3, 2013.

1. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I did; there's nothing there. Sigh. How long to I have before it's too late?

2. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Not sure, would be nice to be early for a change. Don't panic though, there's always a spot for you.:cool:

3. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

I slacked and never followed up on my membership confirmation for last year (hence, why I didn't win anything). But, I'm ready to commit to this year...but since I skipped a year, do I have to renew anew?

4. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

You will have to renew your membership through the club, but I believe your card number and all that jazz will be the same. Once you renew it, pass those numbers along.

Any Fulhamites joining in with you this year? :D Your son will most likely dig the goodies, mine enjoyed his last year. But, of course, he loves almost any mail package that's for him.

5. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

Just signed up me and the little one. Was hoping they were goi8ng to still have the option of getting FulTime sent to you. A digital copy is not the same.

Sent the info

6. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I'm in. I sent DCH a pm -- at least I think I did because the new format flummoxed me a bit. I'll send a pm via Facebook also, Senator.

Am I the only re-upper who got a new Client reference number?

7. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

I think I will pass this time. I hope I am forgiven.

8. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

jk...Of course you are.

9. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

We're only a few memberships away from being official, if you're interested in joining please get those ref #'s in. Thanks.

10. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Has anyone tried mentioning this on a Jaguars forum? You might get some new blood that way.

11. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

I would have but there is a Fulham Florida group this year. And I have been steering Florida members there.

12. dtowndough

dtowndough Active Member

I'm registered. Heather, do you know how many we're up to?

13. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Technically, it's 8 that I know of. But I think SC, his little one, and Nev will be signing up as well. So we should be official. Can we push on to 20?

14. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

We are currently sitting on 10.

15. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

We are currently on 12 members with a possible two (RDG and Nev?) to come in. I would like to get the list to the club by Friday morning (Eastern Time). PM me if you hadn't already sent to Heather or myself. Here is to the new season!

16. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

We should probably hold off for a few more days while we make one last push.

17. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

I was planning on re-upping at some point.

18. tim

tim Active Member

I'm still mulling it over. Trying to decide if it's worth it for eligibility for the fantasy league prize. Of course, that would mean needing to win the fantasy league. :think:

19. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Don't forget Tim, it's not just about the Fantasy League prize, but also the drawings that HD never wins :shock:

20. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

As things stand now, I believe we have 14 members. If SoCal and Nev join, we're moving very close to the magic number 20--meaning two autograph kits to raffle off for the group and then there is always the possibility of winning the Fantasy Challenge.