2012 Candidate Tickets

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Aug 11, 2012.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Oh, Don... puhleeze! The other allegations have been freaking discredited.
    Look who parks their cash at Bain Of course that wont sway you, considering the source, right? How about posting a REAL refutation not just dog and pony recital.
    And okay.. so you got it from RS direct.. does not change it. Or the fact that Obama's minion tweeted the link to it.

Ah.. this is much better.. and more fun. I get to write it once and link from several sites thus drive more people nuts.
    You COULD just ignore it, but heres the problem, folks. ...If you read me, you wont be too surprised when you read it somewhere else later.
    Barbed Humor: How the Midwest will be Won

'Seen from a Starfish shaped Ostrich Eye...The thirty month Democratic Orgasm is over, not even a tingle down the leg anymore.'

{couldnt resist}
    :banana-guitar:

2. pettyfog

3. pettyfog

If I had started a new thread, the subject line would be:
    'Something's Happening Here!'
    The Daily Beast is a Lib site. David Frum is a Dubya big guvmint conservative at the best.. RINO fiscally, more like it.

But his current column in the Beast sounds vaguely familiar in tone:
    The Housing Bubble? Clinton Helped Build That
    Gee.. where have I heard that, before?

Note: The Libs on DailyBeast are going ballistic on this. But whatever the take.. Blame it all on Phil Gramm, I dont care; the core is that you never saw {esp on radio commercials} 110% financing on no money down and relaxed lending standards until CRA 1999.
    I even blame Dubya.. he should have made a big deal of it.
    Let's see.. on here, Mo got it right away. Don saw it. It wasn't rocket science unless you were cruising on De Nile.
    Clinton later acknowledged it was a bad deal. Republicans went along. In fact two GOP Sens, from Texas and Mississippi, shared culpability in CRA 99. Dubya tried to address it but was told to go away.. by...
    You guessed it.. Barney Frank and Chris Dodd.