2011-2012 FUSA International Members Club

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by Clevelandmo, Sep 28, 2011.

1. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

I'll help too.

2. dtowndough

dtowndough Active Member

Mo, i'm finally catching up and just saw this post. I see that I won something back in February. Am I too late to claim. Certainly not a big deal. Two years ago, i won an autographed woy photo that i still cry when i look at it. thank you

3. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

dtown, I'm sorry I missed the fact that you didnt get your item. Looks like it was suppose to be a dvd. I'll email Emma and see if they can send it to you. If you could pm your address to me, I can forward it to her in case they have it still.

For these latest items, they just sent them to me. I think that's how they handle thinGs with the other International groups. I was trying to save myself the hassle and the postage by having them mail out the prizes but no biggie. Also, they sent me a home shirt. Womens size XXXLarge. For the record, I normally wear a womens size small, but this XXXLarge actually fits okay if you like your shirts loose. Talk about running small.

4. Clevelandmo

GOOD NEWS! Mike sent a signed ball. It's a bit smudged and I cant make out most of the autographs but I'm sure it's the real deal. I'm pretty sure I see Danny Murphy's becasue it has a 13 next to it.

I believe everyone, except me, should be in the drawing for this one right?

5. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

IIRC I think we did agree that for any extra goodies everyone would be included in the drawings

6. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Mo, you should put your name in for the ball. If you don't want it, I'm sure one of your sons would appreciate it. Unless, you think that might create a battle?

7. Clevelandmo

Okay, I sent SCFulham a randomly assigned list of the eligible members for the FFC hat and bag. Heather if you could pick two numbers between 1 and 7, inclusive of 1 and 7, and post them on here then SCFulhamFan can tell us who the winners are.

Thanks to SC and DC for helping with the drawing.

8. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

3 and 7. Congrats to those who just won.

9. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

List was:

1. AggieMatt
    2. HatterDon
    3. DieHardAndy
    4. psand22
    5. Mister F
    6. RDG
    7. SoCalJoe

10. Clevelandmo

Congrats to Andy and Joe. If you guys pm me your address I will get the items in the mail. Andy gets the hat, Joe gets the bag since that's the order I listed the items.

Don you didnt win again. However, I have an authentic 1959-60 Fulham - Luton Town match day program which is yours if you would like it. I believe that season was Fulhams first after promotion into the old first division but you probably know the history better than me. Interestingly I dont see Luton Town referred to as the Hatters anywhere in the program. There is a historical summary of Luton Town FC in the program which is interesting. Here is one bit you might like,

Let me know if you want it.

11. Clevelandmo

How about we draw for the signed ball tomorrow. Any new helpers for the drawing?

12. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

I won?? I'm off the schnide??? The apocalypse must surely be upon us. Somebody call an :auto-ambulance: To the gentlemen from San Antonio and NYC who have never won anything either, there is hope. I'm at a total loss for words. My Father's Day gift included mi esposa and I are traveling to Vegas to see the Scorpions rock the Thomas & Mack Center this Sat. on their alleged 'farewell' tour (yeah right), so all I got at the moment for this news is:

:character-beavisbutthead:

I'll help with the drawing Mo, and totally concur w/Heather on you being included in the drawing, btw how did you come across the Fulham-Luton Town program??

13. Clevelandmo

Emma is ordering your dvd from the warehouse. PM me your address and I'll forward it to you.

14. Clevelandmo

Got it through a guy on ebay. I actually got a handful of different ones so I can sacrifice the Luton one for Don. I also have an extra copy of the program for Fulham's 1975 FA Cup final at Wembly that I'd be willing to offer up for a prize draw. The programs were so cheap and I was curious to see what they were like so giving a few away is not a big deal.

15. AggieMatt

AggieMatt Well-Known Member

Congrats Andy and Joe. Nice luck not getting the hat Joe. Can't imagine it would have seen much use in SoCal.

16. MisterF

MisterF New Member

Argh missed out again!!! Oh well

Congrats to the winners

17. Clevelandmo

I wanted to get the drawing for the signed ball done. Joe, you volunteered to help so can you pick a number between 1 and 14, inclusive of 1 and 14 and post the winning #. I've already sent Heather a list of all our members with numbers randomly assigned to each person. Using that list, she'll announce who the winner is. And I can confirm the winner corresponds to the list I sent.

Good luck everyone!

18. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

From the other Membership thread:
    Here's the list:

1. Jimsig
    2. SCFulhamFan
    3. dtowndough
    4. tslyon
    5. Nevzter
    6. diehardandy
    7. psand22
    8. RDG
    9. DCHeahter
    10. HatterDon
    11. AggieMatt
    12. MisterF
    13. FulhamDC
    14. SoCalJoe

Congrats, Nev.

I was thinking about when we have drawings for the "big ticket" items, should we do the same as the monthly prizes for next year? We eliminate the previous winner(s) of the big ticket item for the next drawing, that way we give everybody a chance to win the bigger prizes? :think:

19. SoCalJoe

Total :doh: moment. Put the winning number on the 2012-2013 thread. After having another cup of coffee (and some editing on that thread) here is the winning number in it's proper location. Cut up all the numbers, put them in a hat, had my wife pick the number, so without further delay the winner is

Congrats to NEV :clap:

20. SoCalJoe

To your point Mo, I think the more winners the better and wouldn't be adverse to a system where if you win a 'Big Ticket" item you aren't in for the next "BT". Since we've devised a pretty good method on drawing, and considering the time, effort, and $ you put in (shipping), the Secretary needs to have the opportunity to put their name in like everyone else.