2011-2012 FUSA International Members Club

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by Clevelandmo, Sep 28, 2011.

1. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

Re: FulhamUSA International Members Club

I think the first drawing's included Aug-Sept-Oct. Think I remember seeing three winners posted.

2. MisterF

MisterF New Member

Oops yea that sounds right, nevermind then. I think I had my months mixed up

3. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Mo, did the club ever contact you about a November prize? If not, I guess they will do another 3 month prize drawing?

4. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

I have not heard a thing. Emma is the one who contacted me last time. Rumor has it she's had a falling out with Jol. ;)

5. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

:lol:

6. Clevelandmo

Emma from the club has informed us that four more items for the prize draws for Nov., Dec, Jan., and Feb will be available shortly. I'll let you know when we hear more details about the stuff. I believe prior winners were going to help me with the draw. Some of our members havent posted in a while so I hope you're at least lurking so you know about this.

7. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

Great news!

8. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Thanks to Emma at the club and more importantly Mo for running the drawings. Now have I kissed up enough to actually win something :cool: ?

9. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

Let me know what you need Mo, glad to help.

10. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Yup, it's only fair the past winners pitch in and help. Let me know what I need to do, Mo.

11. MisterF

MisterF New Member

Great news, keeping my fingers crossed! :pray:

12. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

d'oh - been out of the loop lately - if you need anything, let me know.

COYW

13. Clevelandmo

Hi everyone. Sorry I've havent gotten around to this sooner but I heard from Emma regarding the latest monthly prizes (Nov., Dec., Jan, Feb). They are a Kappa fleece hat, fleece gloves, leather passport holder, and Fulham v ManU dvd. Below is the list I have of FulhamUSA International Club members. If I am missing you please pm me. I think I got some emails from new people interested in joining but I dont recall receiving the info I need which is your name and client ref # so the club can verify you're a paid member.

I believe Heather, Nevzter and Jimsig were our previous winners and we all agreed previous winners would not be included in additional monthly prize draws. But they will be eligible for any extra prizes the club throws our way.

I do have one idea. Considering all the work Heather has done for the site, why dont we include her in all the draws. Is that okay with everyone?

Lets wait a day or two before having the draw to see if anyone is missing from the list. Then Jim and Nevzter, I hope you will help.

FUSA International Club Members
    Don H, HatterDon
    Andy F, DiehardAndy
    Jim V, Jimsig
    Stephen L, tslyon
    Chris T, SCFulhamFan
    Roger D, dtowndough
    Matt K, AggieMatt
    Nevin B, Nevzter
    Paul S, psand22
    Rudy G, RDG
    Heather M, DCHeather
    Don T, FulhamDC
    Joseph S, SoCalJoe
    Matt S, MisterF

14. SoCalJoe

Yes on letting Heather in all the drawings (seriously, where would fusa be w/out her??)

I already know your answer, but there's one person missing on the list and that's you Mo.

15. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

That's alright. I'm more than happy to play by the rules and give others a chance. Plus, I would probably win the leather cover for my useless passport. It'll be awhile before that thing sees use again. ;)

Just FYI. I took out the last names in the posts. Bots come by this site regularly and I'm not sure how everyone feels about their names turning up here through a google search. I know me no likey. Not that I don't like this site, but...those advertisers are following me. :shifty:

16. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

Just let me know what I need to do to help.

Good luck everyone!

17. Clevelandmo

I didnt hear from any new members so we are ready to do the draw for the next four months. I've sent emails to Nevzster and Jimsig who will help with the draw. Nevzter will pick four numbers between 1 and 11, inclusively. Jimsig has a list of our members eligible for these prizes with numbers randomly assigned to them. After Nevzter posts his chosen numbers, Jimsig will let us know who the winners are based upon the list.

The first number chosen will get the Kappa fleece hat
    second number - fleece gloves
    third number - leather passport holder
    fourth number - Fulham v ManUre dvd

Also, I have a used but in good condition youth Medium 2007 - 2008 away shirt (Nike LG red and black vertical stripes) that I'm willing to send to the first taker. Let me know if you want it. I want it to go to a loving home.

Heather, I didnt keep you on the list based upon your feedback. But I will for future drawings if the prizes are more tempting.

Good Luck all!

18. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Nah, I am good. I'm not in the membership to win some Fulham merchandise. Although if anything comes up that might be cool for the little one, I'll think about it. But I don't anyone thinking there is any funny business with one of the admins in each drawing. Like I said, I am MORE than happy to play by the rules and give everyone a fair shot.

19. SoCalJoe

Not that I'm a betting man :roll: , but I'm willing to wager that a certain gentleman from South Texas who has NEVER won a thing in all the years of having a membership will finally end his losing streak by winning the passport holder...a few months after he took his trip to England :shock:

20. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Or the fleece hat and gloves. What is it, like 95 in San Antonio? :lol: