2008 MLS Superdraft

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by omsdogg, Jan 18, 2008.

1. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

many of you probably don't give a rats @$$ (PCB) but some of you are probably following the Superdraft today. I've been on Big Soccer all morning and am excited to see what RSL does as they are my team. Anyone have any comments regarding the draft, players available, or your team?

2. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

You've got me pegged, dogg. I'm sure I may take a peek, but I don't really know any of these guys.

A 22/23 year old soccer player at Arsenal = Veteran.

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

RE: Re: 2008 MLS Superdraft

Actually, I hate to admit it.. but I have next to no curiosity about it, either. I could go to great lengths to explain why, but it's immaterial in the end.

I'll just wait for the 'Reviews'.

But my natural curiosity and sense of duty requires me to lookup and post the MLs draft tracker

Also check for MLSNet streaming once ESPN drops coverage

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

nothing to do with soccer; nothing to do with the MLS, but I ain't watching. The only "event" more boring than watching a televised draft is listening to Indianapolis 500 time trials on the radio!*

*I'm not making the latter up. In the '70s, AFRTS only gave us 3 hours of recorded sports in a 24-hour period. Instead of getting baseball one May, we were treated to TWO three-hour segments of some guy saying how fast someone was going in order to qualify for a race we WEREN'T going to listen to.

5. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

If I read that right, you were saying the AFRTS wasnt going to carry the actual race?

That's surprising. Or did you mean YOU PERSONALLY had no interest in it?
    - -- - - - - -- -
    Arrgghhh! Startd watching the tracker in spite of myself:

Crew -
    Andy Iro UCSB D 23 6'5 205 Liverpool, England

WTH!!!!!

6. BarryP

BarryP New Member