2008 MLS Best 11

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by BarryP, Nov 22, 2008.

1. BarryP

BarryP New Member

2008 MLS Best XI:

Javier Morales from RSL should have been in this midfield before everyone except Scheloto in my opinion. He was the catalyst to RSL's playoff run and ended the year with 6 goals and 15 assists.

2. IanHux

IanHux New Member

I agree about Morales. He should be there instead of Rogers IMO. I'm glad to see Kljestan got in.

3. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

2008 MLS Best 11/ Chad Marshall

Morales got ripped, but I don't mind because I want to keep him in Salt Lake and prefer he not get the extra exposure from being Best XI. He previously played for a Second Division Team in Spain and I'd like him to stay here in MLS, so stay away Europe. The good news is he and Kyle Beckerman really get a long and Morales loves Salt Lake. The team has him locked up for like the next 4 years as well and if Javi plays like he did this year, it will be difficult to not be Best XI in an upcoming year. Now, to he main point I wanted to cover here which is Chad Marshall. This guy is an absolute beast and I am wondering about his prospects overseas. Petty, you got any info on this? The way I see it is Marshall is an absolute stud who scores goals on set pieces probably at a slightly better rate than Boca did. I could definitely see him making the move to Europe but does he want to and has there been any interest? Petty and other C-bus fans, enlighten me.