2008-09 Kit?

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by LOBO, Sep 9, 2009.

1. LOBO

LOBO New Member

Does anybody know where I can get a home kit from the 2008-09 season?
    I really liked that design and sort of fell asleep on ordering one last season.
    Any help, hints, or guidance is much appreciated.

2. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

I was in the same boat Lobo. Every place I've checked is sold out except for Youth sizes and some smalls. That was around the end of May.

3. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

4. LOBO

LOBO New Member

I know what you mean Ag.

It's frustrating because most sites carry tons of other Prem team kits from years past, but not for Fulham.

The Ebay option is a long shot and often times the kits put up are going back to the dabs.com and pipex days.

I really thought last season's home kit design was really sharp. Guess I should have moved more quickly and not procrastinated...

5. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

now that we're in the Europa Cup, I've finally seen TV ads for Fulham kits on the world soccer shopping site they advertise on FSC. Don't know if they carry last season's shirts.

I'd be happy to purchase FOUR brand new away shirts from last season if I thought I could get them personalized, etc.

6. Jensers

Jensers New Member

Four!?!

You picking one up for me?

7. LOBO

LOBO New Member

worldsoccershop.com does carry this season's kits, but only the youth versions of last season's.
    Link here:http://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop-by-team-fulham-fc.html

I had hoped that maybe there was on overstock of these kits somewhere across the pond, but I'm not sure if Fulham kits are produced in the same mass quantities as the Barcelona's and Manure United's of the world....

8. jmh

jmh New Member

Not exactly what you're asking, but the FFC club shop is (for the first time, as far as I'm aware) selling retro shirts this year: a 1966 long-sleeve shirt with Johnny Haynes' #10 on the back, a 1975 FA Cup Final short-sleeve shirt with Wembley 1975 embroidery, a 1983-84 short-sleeve shirt with some sharp pinstripes, each of the above with a different version FFC logo, and a 1975 FA Cup Final jacket as well.

Incidentally, these appear (superficially, at least) to be similar to some products that TOFFS.com sells, but less expensive.