07/08 Fulham Matches on TV

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by martin, Jul 20, 2007.

1. bigwilly087

bigwilly087 New Member

Broadband will have nothing to do with what broadband operator you have. ESPN360 is very unique in this way, and i believe it is the only broadband service that bases your service on what broadband service you access. This will be strictly a pay service, and as long as you have a US ip adress you'll be alright.

BTW and most importantly!!! FSC has just added this match. apparently they couldnt get the broadband service up by this weekend which we all were worried about. Looks like it turned out for the better.

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/fsctv/soccermatches

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Nice fine BigWilly087! This is great news my friend! I was hoping this would end up happening!

3. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

That just made my night...possibly my week! YAY!
    Atlanta folks...see you at the Brewhouse!

4. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

Best news of the week. My Gooner friend and I will be up for the match and he will walk away in shame after their defeat.

Come on You Whites!!!

5. FFC24

FFC24 New Member

Quality news. I was really pissed that this game was not on and now it seems like it is on TV.

6. BarryP

BarryP New Member

Hoooray!

7. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

on TV and in the chatroom. No beer, but a huge cuppa and maybe some oatmeal.

Life is just one continuous buzz at my age!

8. quickdraw

quickdraw New Member

NICE!!!

While I have to work this weekend, I'm definitely popping that bad boy on my DVR and watching it after work. The tough part will be to not make my usual rounds on the net during work and accidently seeing the final score.

Far too many nights have I spent cussing out ESPN or something for showing me the score prematurely.

9. Team_of_McBrides

I'll pop in the chatroom Don to say my piece. It will be tough to maintain conversation though as I will be fending off verbal attacks from Gooner supporters and deeply enthralled in the match.

I am going to need a massive cup of coffee...

10. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

Take it easy, Don. The party animal is starting to bare its teeth.

See you and others in the cyber cafe.

11. timmyg

timmyg Well-Known Member

yay the power of television!

although people mentioning pubs makes me wonder - do they really open at 7am? i've had no such luck with the early matches but rely on the replays.

12. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

I guess it depends where you live. In Chicago the pub will be open for the 6AM Central time Fulham v Arsenal match. If there is a match on, the pub will be open. That is how the one I go to operates.

13. martin

martin New Member

Will the Brewhouse be open at 7:00 for sure? The match isn't listed on their website. I usually go to Fado, but I will go to the Brewhouse if there will be other Fulham fans there!

14. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

decisions, decisions...so difficult to wait for the 7am PST delayed broadcast w/out cheating to find out the outcome. I might have to sneak into the chat for an update.

15. DCDave

DCDave Member

I will be in bed watching the game with my laptop with me, so see you in the chatroom!

16. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Okay, here is the latest run down of Fulham matches to be shonw on television here in the United States:

Saturday, August 25th, Fulham @ Aston Villa LIVE on Setanta Xtra at 10AM ET/9AM CT. Replay to be shown that same afternoon at 4:30PM ET/3:30PM CT on regular Setanta.

Saturday, September 1st, Fulham v Tottenham LIVE on Fox Soccer Channel at 10AM ET/9AM CT.

Saturday, September 22nd, Fulham v Manchester City LIVE on Fox Soccer Channel at 12PM ET/11AM CT.

Saturday, September 29th, Fulham @ Chelsea LIVE on Fox Soccer Channel at 10AM ET/9AM CT.

17. Team_of_McBrides

No broadcast for Wigan away on September 15th?

18. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

As of now there is not, but that could change.

19. jmh

jmh New Member

Does Setanta Xtra typically get picked up by sports bars?

20. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Looks like three major gut checks for FFC on FSC in September. Maybe I'm just giddy from the return of the flooding last night, but from what I've seen so far, all I can say is ...

BRING 'EM ALL ON!