06/07 Fulham matches on TV

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by Spencer, Aug 14, 2006.

1. psand22

psand22 Member

Thanks for the updates CT....but man, that sucks....I can't believe they're all on Setanta for the next two months. I'm gonna have to contact my cable provider ASAP...

2. jmh

jmh New Member

From Setanta's website:

So, uh, good luck with that.

3. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

If you want Setanta it is DirecTV or bust. I switched before the season started. If anyone is looking to get DirecTV, let me know. I can get you some free things and some free money for both you and I.

4. Martin-in-Nashville

Martin-in-Nashville New Member

Hey Tom

I know Directv charge an extra $12 for Fox soccer but how much more is Setanta?

5. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Umm...what's that banner at the top of the website? :lol:

You can get Setanta from ITVN, but not Setanta Xtra.

6. psand22

psand22 Member

Well, I've got everything bundled with the cable company....so I'm flat out funked with getting Setanta. I guess I'll have to check the bars around town, make some new friends of spend game days in the chat room.....thank god it's Friday....

7. regdunlop

regdunlop New Member

Question from someone who's really only depended on/been slave to FSC up til now. Do all DirecTV subscribers have Setanta? Or is it something extra you must sign up for?

I just founf out my brother has DirecTV and not sure if I can assume it will be on at his place.

Thanks.

8. DCDave

DCDave Member

Sentanta and DirecTV

No, it's an extra $12 a month or so, even if you have the "sports package" of regional sports networks. You get FSC with the sports package but not Setanta.

I'm assuming I get Setanta Xtra since I subscribe to Setanta on DirecTV. I'll find out tomorrow AM.

9. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

RE: Sentanta and DirecTV

Setanta costs $15.00 per month. It is an ala carte channel so I am guessing your brother does NOT have it. You have to order it special.

Dave, you definitely have Setanta Xtra if you have DirecTV. Just check the guide when you get home to verify.

10. regdunlop

regdunlop New Member

thanks, fellas

11. DCDave

DCDave Member

Thanks, Tom.