Zat not playing in opener

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by dcheather, Aug 16, 2006.

1. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

http://www.clubcall.com/index.jsp?storyID=287767

May it be a sign of things to come!!!!!!!! :banana:

I don't hate the guy...but I can do without the heart racing everytime the other team is attacking and groan after Zat makes a mistake, or the hoof downfield for no reason.

2. kwdawson

kwdawson New Member

Coleman finally comes to his senses to drop Knight. :rock:

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

I never thought I would see the day and I am sure Knight is pissed off. Chris has to play the better players and drop this boys club crap. Finally he may be on his way to doing so.

4. kwdawson

kwdawson New Member

I wounder what future Boca has at Fulham if we sign another CB and with Philippe Christanval and Ian Pearce being the starters. Boca would have 3 CB ahead of him so it might be hard to get some playing time, LB would be hard to break too with Franck Queudrue as the first choice.

5. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Listening to this Fan Forum right now I do not get the feeling another center back will be signed. I think Coleman and the rest of the staff were expecting the Steed money to buy a few more players. Since that did not happen, there is no more money.

Boca will get a chance to play this season and if he performs well, he will stay in the lineup.