Yanks Abroad

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by FFCinPCB, Sep 11, 2006.

1. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Since I work at home ...

The word is that DMB won't make the pitch. Another hamstring thang.

3. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

DMB is definitely not my favorite player, but would have been fun to see all four out there. Still, three is still a damn good showing.

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Convey is lethal from those dead-ball situations. Should be two assists from him so far, and there might even have been a third. Nice to see a skinny left-winger [which I actually was 40 years ago] tackling back also.

Not much to say about Marcus or Claudio, but it's fun to watch three Americans in an EPL league match. Especially when I don't have a horse in the race.
    -----------------half time----------------
    Well, it was fun in the first half anyhow. Man City controlled the game but Reading won it. Not a real great advertisement for the overall quality of the EPL, but all three Americans played well, I thought. I also thought that we could carve both these teams up on our day.