1. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Watched the match -- you think WE got troubles -- Mckennie picked up a stupid yellow in the first couple of minutes and was subbed out on the half hour. Schalke were in the process of being blown out and their coach decided to make radical change. It was 4-0 at the half and 4-4 in the final. This is akin to us having a 4-0 over QPR at home and blowing it. If Dortmund has the same manager for their next match, I'll be shocked.

Pulisic, by the way, was not playing the forward line until very late in the game when he became their ONLY attacker. Waste of his talents. Did I mention their manager should get the can?

3. BarryWhite

BarryWhite Well-Known Member

Dortmond/Schalke was a weird game and won't be on either Americans highlight reel. Dortmond was very lucky to walk away with a draw after taking the 4-0 lead. I thought Schalke could have scored about 6 in the second half.

SoCalJoe likes this.
  4. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

encorespanish and astroevan like this.