Yanks Abroad has the new kit

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by jreid19, Jul 26, 2006.

1. jreid19

jreid19 Member

Buffalo, Home of the Wing and City of Raw Deals
    I was just checking out www.yanks-abroad.com and in their store they are preselling the new home kit. Short sleeve are $69 and $74 for long sleeved, add $10 for customised. They are also offering free shipping.

2. kwdawson

kwdawson New Member

I will be ordering one.

3. NJGlen

NJGlen New Member

I hate the kit but now that they are offering free shipping, I may have to break down and order the XXXXXXXXXXL version with McBride on the back. It will be the first time I have EVER put a players name on my back but the man is a superstar.

4. Zack

Zack New Member

well i'm a few days off of thinking I would break the news about yanks-abroad....i plan on getting on the free shipping as well with that...but i emailed the YA folks, and they told me they will also be getting the black away kit and the 3rd kit..whatever color that may be....they also have some other nice ffc gear, helps ease my fear of the fulham gear getting stolen by all those that would love to have their grubby hands on my brand spanking new fulham kits :3d tongue:

5. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

Is it cheaper to use YB, or get the discount from FFC when you buy both?

6. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Re: RE: Yanks Abroad has the new kit

I just bought the new shortsleve kit from FFC for a total of 32.53 pounds, shipping included.

32.53pounds=$60.65

7. Zack

Zack New Member

Alright I know they have went over it a thousand times and Tom and others have gone through it here....but say XL in last years Puma kit fit me, but in chest is snug...even if i had "pecs" it wouldnt be that loose......so with the Airness kit, is my best bet a XXL....i'm just parnoid, b/c I'm planning on gettng McBride and number on it...thanks for the input on the size....and sorry that i was born sooooo thick!

viva la footey

8. DCDave

DCDave Member

It was suggested to me by a person in the team store that if I wanted the same fit as last year to go two sizes bigger. Therefore, I was an XL last year and am now suddenly a XXXL (even thought I've been working out a lot).

9. TonyTX42

TonyTX42 New Member

On the FFC website they mentioned something about a size-40 chest buying an L for the sport fit and an XXL for the loose fit. I suppose that should be your guideline... you can make estimates from there.

10. Zack

Zack New Member

Thanks for the help...i saw the bit on the main site and that is what left me even more confused....40" large for sport fit, but XXL for casual???? what happened to XL??? I guess I'll go w/ XXL to be safe....just dont want it to baggy...but that is good problem to have...but then again i'll moan when i dont have my new kit!!! oh the problems....ahaha....what happened to the good old days of an Large being a large and the same for all the others....

:banana: