Ya gotta love it

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by HatterDon, Jan 30, 2019.

1. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

As some of you may know, I never watch Chelsea or Citeh in case they might win and ruin my entire weekend. Well, today, I decided to violate my own prime directive ... and man am I glad I did. A very average [and don't I wish I could say that about Fulham] Bournemouth took The Undead apart 4-0 and I WATCHED THE WHOLE DAMN THING!

I still won't watch The Scum until they play us, but this match was one of the highlights of the season for me.

2. jumpkutz

jumpkutz Well-Known Member

I watched the extended highlights...SEVERAL times. If Maurizzio Sarri puts David Luiz back on the pitch in any capacity whatsoever, he should not only be sacked, but be compelled to undergo a psychological evaluation. His howlers contributed to the second and third of the Bournemouth goals. It almost seemed as if HE were playing for the Cherries. There might be a secret match fixing investigation going involving him. I have to admit, I was loving it. It's wrong, I know, but glee at watching him get burned over and over and over....it was...intoxicating.

encorespanish likes this.
  3. astroevan

astroevan Well-Known Member