Why I think the Crew are about to turn it around.

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by pettyfog, Jun 14, 2007.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

I'm so hap-py-y-y-y!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Crew 3-2 Gals
    For the first time since about 2000, the same core Armstrong family unit saw a Crew game together, but at HDC, not Crew Stadium.

And we saw a team with none of the same players but which played liked the one we went to see then. Which meant there was no giving up.

Playing ten men down from the 29th on, the Crew held off a makeshift Galaxy team to take their second win in a row. Schelotto again made the difference in setting up the first Crew goal on a great direct kick onto the head of Chad Marshall.

The Crew plays with more confidence and unity with each game, they took even less time to gather a coherent attack this away game than the last one at home. x

2. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

RE: I

Well done to the Crew. Always appreciate the Galaxy being upset.

The bottom of the East and West tables are starting to heat up...

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

nice one, 'fog. Enjoy the fambly experience and don't breathe too much of that air.

4. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

Safe return home fog and hopefully you and yours had a great time in "Cali".