Why Ashley Cole joined CSKA London...

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by krhimself, Oct 1, 2007.

1. krhimself

krhimself New Member

... as explained to the public by his ever-so-eloquent wife, Cheryl Cole.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/3009_ch ... lsea.shtml

Makes you wonder just how much influence these WAG's have on footballers in general.

2. quickdraw

quickdraw New Member

Yeah, I've heard of her. Not.

What a crap decision. I already told my girlfriend about my plans to move to England, and she knows I'll do it!

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

First... it's 'NOTW'. Didnt they also say it was Posh who instigated Beckham's move?
    - brilliant of her to have Becks establish his LA academy first!

It SEEMS as if they believe that a compromise decision that affects a couple is a bad thing.

4. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Well she is enormously overrated. But they are married and regardless of what you may think of her career the latest album of her group sold over 900,000. She may even be the primary wage earner in the Cole household.

It would seem she has a point. Indeed just because one of Murdoch's rags says compromise is a bad thing doesn't mean it actually is.