watford away in nyc

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by fulhamluke, Sep 30, 2006.

1. fulhamluke

fulhamluke New Member

hello all. anyone skipping out of work early on monday in NYC to watch the game anyplace?

Luke

2. WonsanUnited

WonsanUnited New Member

Since I'm a student I don't have to go to school! Yom Kippur! But I don't know. I'm underaged. Would they let me into a bar?

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Well, one of these days, I hope you get to meet RDG, NJGlen, Krista, Smokin CriticalBill, and the rest of the NYC crew...they are a good bunch of guys/girls

4. NJGlen

NJGlen New Member

RE: Re: watford away in nyc

Sorry...staying locally in NJ for this one. Usually up for a weekend meet though, esp if I can convince Rudy to head down to Woodside again. I am almost out of chef sauce.

5. RDG

RDG Member

Re: RE: Re: watford away in nyc

Couldn't make yesterday's match, no matter what. The next Monday match, I also cannot skip out on. Then, the 21st, I'm doing some volunteer work (ooooo!), so shan't be able to make that one. At least I'll see the Wigan match, though!!!

NJGlen -- anytime you need supplies, Woodside (or Sunnyside) isn't a bother. Plus, I get to make sure the ales are still good.