USA vs. Slovenia viewing party

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by Kansas, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Kansas

Kansas New Member

Hey, fellas. I'm a member of American Outlaws and we're having a viewing party on Friday at 7 a.m. at "Dillions Irish Pub," across the street from the Hollywood and Vine Metro station, next to the Pantages theater.

$3 pints and bottles all the time, with $5 22oz beers.

Cocktails are $4.

It's spacious and the food is the price you would expect from a place in Hollywood. But, who goes to watch a football match, (World Cup, no less) to eat?

www.dillonsirishpub.com

6263 Hollywood Blvd
    Los Angeles, California 90028

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Edgar, Thanks for posting. I'm going to try and make it, if schedule permits.

3. Kansas

Kansas New Member

Is anyone going? I'm going to be there :D

4. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Edgar, I have to be in Orange County on business this morning. I already know I'm out of town for the final group game. I'll email you if the boys advance. Cheers, have a great time and let's get the 3 points!!!!

5. JP-STL

JP-STL New Member

There is a building on the campus of the high school where I work that is seldom visited in the summer. It has a small lobby with a nice flat-screen TV on the wall with a cable TV connection, along with a couch and a couple of nice chairs.

A couple of other summer staff members and I are having an important meeting this morning starting at 9:30 a.m. (Central time). We've decided to meet in that lobby. I told my boss that I expect the meeting to last about two hours.

6. Martin-in-Nashville

Martin-in-Nashville New Member

Slovenia 2 USA 0 at Half time at least make a game of it USA come out second half and PLAY!