USA v. England at Soldier Field, Chicago, 5/28/05

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by ChicagoFan, Mar 18, 2005.

1. ChicagoFan

ChicagoFan New Member

Sounds like a great opportunity for all the Chicago-area Fulham fans, and any visitors, to get together.

My next door neighbor works for the US Soccer Federation, and I've already inquired about group tickets, packages, etc. I'll post the info as soon as I have it. Perhaps we can coordinate with some people here?

My wife and I are expecting our second child on May 11, but presuming all goes well (and we're awake), we'd love meet and greet, and maybe even host some Fulham fans.

The tailgating before the USA-Poland match last summer was great -- USA-England should be even better!

I'm thinking pub - tailgating - match - pub. I see no flaws in this plan. Any thoughts?

***Ooops -- just saw the other thread on this! Let's make a plan.

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Sounds good to me. Keep me posted on this.

3. NJGlen

NJGlen New Member

Columbia V England at the Meadowlands anyone?