US v Turkey friendly

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by SoCalJoe, May 27, 2010.

1. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

agree on your Bornstein take Mo. He was beaten so badly on one run by the Turkey winger that I did a double take to make sure he wasn't a red headed step child. I feel like he has no confidence right now and is thinking to much instead of just playing. Please Boca, stay healthy and no reds.

2. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

Lack of confidence isn't Bornstein's biggest problem. Lack of ability is.

3. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

I don't think so Ag, he's a good athlete. I believe he is thinking too much instead of reacting. It's a game of reaction and precision and his inabliity to react quickly is what is costing him in my opinion.

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I'm kinda with my fellow Texan here, doggie, I have never been convinced that he really knows or understands the defensive fundamentals of his position. He always seems on the wrong foot.

5. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

I'll settle this argument...he has a crisis of confidence and has no ability 8)

6. BarryP

BarryP New Member

Well done Joe!