Two Fulham Chicks in Atlanta

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by terrinh73, Jun 20, 2007.

1. PaydayC4

PaydayC4 New Member

Hey...Fulham fans in Atlanta!!

That is awesome. I have been suffering in the Brewhouse for a while because you are right. There are nothing but Arsenal and Liverpool fans there and I hate being patronized by the Arsenal fans (especially my friend). Next time there's a Fulham game showing we all need to meet up together.

Silverbacks Park is right beside my neighborhood and I have yet to go to a game...don't stone me quite yet. I'll try to get out there before this season's out.

2. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Oh...I will be at the Brewhouse at 7am on the 12th no matter what! Probably with one other Fulham Chick and possibly two Arsenal supporters. They're good guys...although, I think they take it easy on us because we're girls :)

Too bad we can't have a pint...stupid blue laws. Surely will before the season is done!

-Ters

3. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

Ugh. Little Five Points. Emory. The Fox. Buckhead ( before it sucked).

It's all too much. I miss youth.

4. thespinydogfish

thespinydogfish New Member

Atlanta - Athens: lived in both of them for years. Couldn't make up my mind which one to settle in so I'm in Winder, about equidistant from both.