Trip to New York

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by DEFFC, Aug 30, 2005.

1. DEFFC

DEFFC New Member

HI I wil be in New York arriving about midday on the 11th of September.... is there somewhere i can see highlights of the Newcastle game and if poss watch the cricket on the monday...Many Thanks
    Cheers
    DEFFC

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

I guess you will be in NYC???

If so, there are a couple of "Fulham" approved bars you can watch a replay of the Newcastle match...unfortunately, the match isn't on Live.

http://www.mccormacks.net/

OR

http://www.bakerstreetNYC.com

I won't be in the city but I'm sure there will be one or two Fulham locals that would share a pint with you.

3. RDG

RDG Member

Sorry, mate, Sept. 11 in NYC is more of a somber day, than a meet-up one. Practically any other day, and I'd show you 'round, but not that one. Some of us still work near the WTC site and have to fight our way through gawking tourists in and out of the building.

How long are you in NYC? and where? If you're staying around for a few days, I could easily meet up and maybe point you to a few interesting places.

Cheers!

4. AGreen16

AGreen16 Member

If you are still in town next Saturday the West Ham gome will be on TV at 5pm

5. NJGlen

NJGlen New Member

I might be in town to watch the game, I promised the missus a trip to Little India so maybe I can convince her to come see us spank the Happy Hammers first!