Trip to London next thanksgiving.

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by Jacob, May 30, 2006.

1. Jacob

Jacob New Member

Hey guys,
    I went over and caught the Fulham vs Bolton game last thanksgiving weekend and I'm thinking about going back again. I have a few questions:

I stayed in a hotel near Earls Court, but I'd rather stay somewhere cheaper this time around. Any ideas?

When does the fixture list for next season get put together? I'd travel to go see Fulham play somewhere else, but I'll have to fit that into my poor college kid fund.

Any other helpful info or people that might enjoy a pint or two? I was pretty lonely last time I was there. I found it kind of tough to find people to talk to. I did have a good time though. :D

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

There are probably some cheaper hotels. I stayed in Earls Court last time for about 50 pounds a night. My brother was with me to split the costs, but it was not that bad. I am sure there are probably some cheaper places to stay, but off the top of my head I cannot think of any. There are some others on the site that will have better infomation in this area.

This I know will be in the middle of July.

Last year the first annual FulhamUSA trip to Craven Cottage took place in the middle of January. People were able to get reduced rate flights and some hotels for some good prices. I think we are going to do something similar this coming season. Not sure when though. Stay tuned for more info.

I hope this helps!

3. Jacob

Jacob New Member

It helps a lot. The more info the better! I just enjoy going during thanksgiving break because I can afford to miss 2 classes and get home ok. An early January trip would be fun. Keep me updated!