The Return of Landon Donovan

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by SoCalJoe, Sep 8, 2016.

1. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

2. tim

tim Active Member

The Galaxy has been ravaged by injuries. This is a good thing. I'll be at the game Sunday and will provide a report if LD sees the pitch.

3. BarryWhite

BarryWhite Well-Known Member

This is either going to be a beautiful opportunity for LD fans or brutal to watch. I'm hoping for the former.

4. AggieMatt

AggieMatt Well-Known Member

Whatever he does, I'm sure he'll change his mind in 3 mos.

5. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

mos def

6. SoCalJoe

7. SoCalJoe

He's Baaaaccckkk...again :rolleyes:

http://www.espn.com/soccer/major-le...-come-out-of-retirement-to-join-liga-mxs-leon

Leon is a great city to visit (especially if you like leather o_O). There is a shopping district that block after block is leather in every form imaginable (mi esposa still wears her boots, I have the jacket that's erm' a little too snug these days). One other thing that was apparent was the color green. It was game day on our excursion and the city was awash in green jerseys heading over to the stadium (2nd division at the time). With Landon I've stopped predicting what he'll do, but if anything he is interesting.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    encorespanish and nevzter like this.
  8. LaxAttack

LaxAttack Well-Known Member

9. BarryWhite

BarryWhite Well-Known Member

I hope he enjoys playing if the rumors are true but that is about as excited as I can get about this announcement/rumor.