The feminine side of Jux

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by mrsjux, May 23, 2005.

1. mrsjux

mrsjux New Member

Hi, all...
    I'm Elizabeth, wife of Rob, who is Jux here in FulhamUSA. He keeps raving about this gang, and since you're all coming to Columbus in a few months, I thought it was time to get to know you myself-and who knows what he's been saying about me on these boards....

So, it's nice to meet you here on the world wide web.

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Mrsjux!! Welcome to FulhamUSA! We are all really looking forward to coming out to Columbus in late July! It is gooing to be a great time in your wonderful city. Your husband has been helping out getting things together for a pre-match tailgate party in the parking lot of Crew Stadium. As the event gets a little closeer, we might be asking you and others from Columbus for some insight into the city and stuff like that!

Cheers!
    Tom

3. mrsjux

mrsjux New Member

RE: Re: The feminine side of Jux

It is shaping up to be quite the party, especially with the practice enticing some of you into town early--I'm looking forward to it! I don't know if Jux has mentioned it, since I'm still getting caught up on the boards, but we've got a heck of party porch that may have to be put to use sometime over the weekend.

4. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Re: RE: Re: The feminine side of Jux

Sounds good! I will be getting into town on Wednesday afternoon with my brother, aka McBride's Header on FulhamUSA. I can't wait!!

The C-Bus is gonna be rocking with the blawhiarmy!!!!

5. Jux

Jux New Member

RE: Re: RE: Re: The feminine side of Jux

Love the thread, but can't help wanting to change the title of it :D

6. mrsjux

mrsjux New Member

RE: Re: RE: Re: The feminine side of Jux

teehee. Couldn't help myself...

7. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: The feminine side of Jux

Don't be ashamed of your feminimity Jux!!!!

Welcome Mrs. Jux, I look forward to meeting you over the weekend and it should be quite the party!!!