thanks

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by CriticalBill, Jan 24, 2006.

1. CriticalBill

CriticalBill New Member

I would just like to thank all of those who made the trip to the cottage for the new castle match. For any one who has not made it you should the Fulham fans are the best. The warm welcome we received was awesome to say the least. Me and my farther made the trip not only did we see the match but we did spent some time in london to, and what a great city between the history and the people. But i would like to thank afew people Mary from the supports club, the Witches from Dorking with out them i don't think i would have went (thank you mikey). so if any one out there is up to going to the cottage in oct. i'm going to try to go agian around that time, and oh mikey you better set up another match and i will shut you down. But I would like to say thank you to everyone that i meet on my trip and sorry if i left you out but you know who you are.

your friend
    CB
    p.s. we'll all get trollied at the lion before the match :D

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

No worries Billy boy...everyone has been asking when you and other yanks were going to come over again!!

You better start running because Surrey will need you in the next match!