Stu Holden--The Latest

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by dcheather, Feb 28, 2012.

1. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

http://espn.go.com/sports/soccer/story/ ... erlaeckens

At least he still has a sense of humor. Read the whole thing.

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Interesting article, at least it won't be for a lack of effort if he doesn't make it back. Not sure when he was quoted (the story said it was archived and updated) but he mentioned playing again in 6 months, hopefully that means this summer.

3. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

Dude has horrible luck. If the USMNT ever gets to see a healthy Holden, sweet, he's definitely paid his dues via injury. Bolton misses him too - a ton.

4. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

I think it was just updated to correct some information perhaps, because it is recent. I don't think we'll see him in uniform until next year, but, if lucky, maybe this fall (doubt it though). :cry:

5. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

6. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Wise words Mr. Holden.

7. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

Can somebody punch Jonny Evens in the face? And at the same time, give DeJong the business as well?